Please do not attend the pool if you:
- Are feeling ill and/or have any of the following symptoms: fever, chills, new or worsening cough, shortness of breath, new muscle aches or headache, or sore throat
- Have travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days
- Have been in close contact with a person who has a confirmed or presumptive case of COVID‐19
Before Your Swim Session
Advance registration is recommended for all swim sessions. There will be a limited number of Drop‐ins for each session.
Register online at richmond.ca/register or by calling the Registration Call Centre 604‐276‐4300, Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm
- Swim sessions are offered as single bookings
- Single‐75 minute sessions may be booked one week in advance
- Registration is non‐transferable.
- Memberships and visit cards not accepted until further notice.
- Recreation Access Card holders and Richmond Fee Subsidy users, please call the Registration Call Centre to book swim session.
- Schedule is subject to change.
During Your Swim Session
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes before your scheduled time.
- Please follow directional arrows marked on the ground to maintain physical distancing.
- Upon entering the facility please wash and/or disinfect your hands and take a shower on the pool deck before going in the water.
- Children under seven (7) years of age must be accompanied into the water and stay within arm’s reach of a responsible person of at least sixteen (16) years of age.
- Guests may bring their own pool equipment, i.e. kick boards and pool noodles. Pool equipment will not be supplied.
After Your Swim Session
- You will have 15 minutes to shower, change and exit the facility