Seniors Facility Pass Activities
FACILITY PASS ACTIVITIES: FALL 2019
Facility Pass Schedule is subject to change without notice.
The Seniors Centre Facility Pass supports the Minoru Seniors Society. It is available for individuals 55 years and older and to spouses under the age of 55 years.
Complimentary Seniors Centre Facility Pass are available to honour those 90 years and older.
Facility Pass Schedule is subject to change. For more information about the Minoru Seniors Society passes or Minoru Centre for Active Living, please visit the front desk at Minoru Place Activity Centre, or call 604-238-8450.
Purchasing a Seniors Centre Facility Pass allows you the option to drop into a variety of scheduled weekly activities, access to member pricing in the cafeteria, and voting privileges at the Annual General Meeting. By becoming a member of the Minoru Seniors Society, you are joining a welcoming community that supports your lifestyle.
- Supports the Minoru Seniors Society
- Special pricing in the Cafeteria
- Access to over 35 weekly group activities
- Voting privileges at the Annual General Meeting
Additional Passes $36/year
- The following activities require an additional pass:
- >> Billiards
- >> Table Tennis
- >> Woodcarving
- >> Woodworking
Additional Fees $2/drop-in
- The following activities require an additional Fee:
- >> Ballroom Dance
- >> Movie Matinee
Seniors Parking Pass
This is a annual Pass
- >> Limited quantities available
- >> Available to seniors 65+
- >> A valid parking pass is required to park in these dedicated stalls