Seniors Facility Pass Activities
FACILITY PASS ACTIVITIES: Fall 2021
Facility Pass Schedule is subject to change without notice.
* Additional $2 per drop in
** Additional $36 per year on top of Seniors Facility Pass
The Seniors Facility Pass supports the Minoru Seniors Society. It is available for individuals 55 years and older and to spouses under the age of 55 years.
Complimentary Seniors Facility Pass are available to honour those 90 years and older.
Senior Facility Pass schedule is subject to change. For more information about the Minoru Seniors Society passes at the Seniors Centre at Minoru Centre for Active Living, please visit the seniors reception desk or call 604-238-8450.
Purchasing a Seniors Facility Pass allows you the option to drop into a variety of scheduled weekly activities, access to member pricing in the cafeteria, and voting privileges at the Annual General Meeting. By becoming a member of the Minoru Seniors Society, you are joining a welcoming community that supports your lifestyle.
- Supports the Minoru Seniors Society
- Special pricing in the Cafeteria
- Access to over 35 weekly group activities
- Voting privileges at the Annual General Meeting
The Seniors Facility Pass supports the Minoru Seniors Society
- Seniors Facility Pass Benefits Include:
- >> Special pricing in the Cafeteria
- >> Access to over 25 drop-in activities
- >> Voting privileges at the Annual General Meeting
- **Please note: some activities require an additional $2 fee.
Additional Annual Pass required for the following activities:
- >> Billiards
- >> Wood Working
- >> Wood Carving
Seniors Parking Pass
Annual Pass (Valid Jan 1 – Dec 31)
- >> Currently there are no parking passes available for 2021.
- >> 2022 Seniors Parking Passes will be available for purchase in December 2021 (Date TBA)
- >> Must have a valid Minoru Seniors Society Facility Pass to purchase a Seniors Parking Pass.
- >> 65+ Only
- >> A valid parking pass is required to park in these dedicated stalls.
- >> Parking pass does not guarantee parking.