Registered Fitness Programs
Want to try something new? Looking for fitness instruction in a group environment?
Registered fitness programs have a set class list and the same instructor each week. The group learns, has fun and progresses their skills throughout the season.
Registered programs are fee based and spaces are filled on a first come, first served basis. Registration can be done online, on the phone or in person. Please waitlist if the program is full as occasionally space opens up or we are able to add an additional class. Facility admission is not required or included.
Schedules change seasonally and may include:
- Group Weight Training for Beginners
- Queenax Core
- Functional Strength Training
- Barre Moves
- Pilates Yoga Fusion
- TRX Suspension Training
We also work closely with community partners to offer evidence informed programs to help manage chronic conditions. Schedules change seasonally and may include:
- Exercises for those with Parkinson’s Disease
- Osteofit for Better Bones
- FAME (Fitness and Mobility Exercise) for Stroke Recovery
- SIRvivor BC: Prostate Cancer Exercise Program