Fitness Admission Fees
Advance registration is strongly recommended for fitness classes, aquafit and fitness centre registered visits. Drop-in space is not guaranteed.
If you are unable to attend your session, you are required to cancel to allow others to register. Spaces are limited and in high demand.
There are now 2 ways to cancel:
Email: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, phone number and session information (facility, activity, date and time)
Phone: Call the Registration Call Centre (604-276-4300) during business hours or Minoru Centre for Active Living (604-233-6225)
If you cancel at least four hours prior to the start of your registered visit or single session fitness class, a full refund will be given. Otherwise, no refund will be provided and the No Show Procedure will apply.
No Show Procedure
This new procedure has been implemented to maximize the number of spots for all community members to stay active. If you are not able to attend your pre-booked session, please cancel before the start so another community member can take part.
Starting May 10, 2021, if you have booked a registered visit, single session fitness class or court booking and you don’t show up, or don’t cancel at least four hours prior to the start of the session, it will be considered a no show visit.
10-Visit Card and Drop-in Fee No Show Visits
For each no show visit:
- One visit will be deducted from the 10-Visit Card or
- The drop-in fee paid at the time of registration will be forfeited
Membership No Show Visits
1 month, 3 month, 6 month or 1 year pre-paid membership
Once a membership holder has three no show visits, their membership will be frozen for one week and forfeited from the time remaining (it will not be extended). The membership holder will not be able to attend or register for registered visits or single session fitness classes during the frozen membership period.
Please note the following procedure:
- If you don’t show up or cancel your spot at least four hours prior to the start time of your registered visit or single session fitness class, we will email or phone you and note the no show on your account.
- If, for a second time, you don’t show up or cancel your spot prior to the start time, we will contact you by email or phone and record the second no show on your account.
- If, for a third time, you don’t show up or cancel your spot prior to the start time, we will contact you by email or phone and record the third no show on your account, and suspend your membership for one week. Previously booked sessions taking place during the one week suspension period will be cancelled.
For further guidelines, read: Refunds, Withdrawals and Transfer Guidelines
|Fitness Centre Registered Visit|
|Adult (19-54 yrs.)||$7.25|
|Senior (55 yrs. & over)||$5.90|
|Passes and Visit Cards|
|One Month Pass|
|Youth (13-18 yrs) / Seniors 55+||$59|
|Youth (13-18 yrs) / Seniors 55+||$37|
|One Year Pass|
|Youth (13-18 yrs) / Seniors 55+||$431|
|Youth (13-18 yrs) / Seniors 55+||$47.20|
Note: Pass is valid for fitness classes, aquafit, registered fitness centre visits and swim sessions.
If you would like to use your membership to attend a fitness class or fitness centre registered visit at a facility other than where your membership was purchased, an add-on fee of $1 (community centres) or $4.50 (Minoru Centre for Active Living and Watermania) will apply.
NEW Monthly Continuous Memberships
Monthly Continuous Memberships are autmatically renewed on a monthly basis on the same date of purchase. The benefits include ease of automatic payments to break up the costs on a monthly basis. No need to renew your monthly pass. The cost benefit is a significant reduction from the cost of the month membership at approximately 40% reduction.